Wednesday, 20 May 2015

My Birthday Goodies!

I have been a very lucky girl for craft stash! My husband and boys gave me lots of craft goodies for my Birthday. Its just a shame I have to go to work later so wont get time to play with them until tonight!

I was given, Chameleon pens, Pebeo Prisme fantasy paints, Memory box Stitched Rectangle layers dies (which are like gold dust at the moment! I found some online, which had literally come into stock,  immediately emailed my husband and by the time he had received my email 2 minutes later,   (he was sat on his computer opposite me) they had sold out!), I also had some Imagination crafts layering stamps, Botanical rose stencil by Craft Emotions, some more ink blending foam and finally, A Spellbinders Sapphire Die cutting machine! I LOVE it already! Its brand brand new, only released on 14th May, and are now out of stock, so I'm glad to be one of the first to own one!
I made an un-boxing video of it on Youtube, my first video in which i actually speak..Eek..I hate the sound of my voice!The video is currently "processing" so as soon as its live, I will post a link.

Tuesday, 24 February 2015

40th Birthday Pyramid Card

This card was made in exactly the same way as my Mums card in the previous post, using a silver peel off and adhering tiny gems to it before sticking onto the front of the card.
The front panels were layered up using very thin foam tape before being stuck onto the front of the card to hide the ribbon ends.

Sunday, 22 February 2015

Mum Pyramid Card

This card was made for my Mums Birthday. I wasnt 100% happy with it, although the photo does not do it any justice. I really was more pretty in real life.
A very basic quick card, which involved die cutting squares of various sizes and layering them up with very thin foam tape. Ribbon was wrapped around the front and fixed to the front so the ends are hidden under the panel. The Mum was actually a peel off to which I glued lots of clear flat backed gems.

Friday, 20 February 2015

Bag Charm Teacher Gifts

I made these Fairy Bag Charms as Teacher Gifts when my 3 boys finished the year.
Between 3 of them, I needed to make 12 gifts. Each one was coloured specially for each teachers favourite colour.

Unfortunately I forgot to photo the actual fairy before I baged and tied them up.
The sentiment I made myself in Inkscpape and printed onto card, the cellophane bags are cakepop bags I had kicking around and the ribbon keeps the bag clip part held out of the way so the charm hangs nicely over the poem.

Some of the Teachers that received these have now become close collegues and friends and I know they are still going strong, almost 2 years later!
I remember sitting in a class last year and seeing a lovely fairy charm hanging off a USB pen stick and thinking, "THAT is lovely! I must make one". I was spotted looking and that was when the Teacher reminded me that I had made it! Whoops!

Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Simple stamped Card

This was a really simple stamped card I made. I cant remember who it was for now, but the tree stamp was from a set by Papermania. It was stamped with Versafine black ink and a few heart shaped gems glued on.
The sentiment stamp was also from a set of sentiments, off the top of my head, I think it was by Papermania. Again stamped using Versafine Black.

A very very simple, quick and effective card.

Thursday, 12 February 2015

60th Birthday Box Card

This card was made for my Mums 60th birthday. Its an A5 card, which is unususal for me, I dont "do" big cards.
The base card is a box card, I picked up a pack of 20 of them in a Hobbycraft Sale for a about £1 a long time ago and thyeve just been gathering dust!

The flowers in the aperture I handmade using florist ribbon. The 60 embellishment was cut using the Making Memories slice and layered on foam pads to add depth. I cannot remember where the flourish stamp came from, its a small stamp that I stamped, then inked only a part of it, lined it tp and stamped again to make a bigger flourish.

Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Getting up to Date!

I have SO many cards and projects to share, I really need to get up to date.

After the manic couple of years, my aim is to use up lots of my craft stash. I have more than enough to last a lifetime and beyond!
While I've been away from my blog, I havnt totally been away from crafting. I havnt been crafting as mush as I used to, mainly just making things as the need arises, but I still have ALOT of items to share.
I have Teacher gifts, lots of cards and my New craft room!! I will tidy it up a bit, take some photos (before and after I converted it) and maybe do a youtube video tour. Watch this space!
I am also working on other projects, more design based, and dabble in Zentangle when I cant be bothered to do anything.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...