Monday, 3 January 2011

Distressed Core'dinations flowers

I really like the distressed edges and came across the Tim Holtz paper edge distresser tool. As soon as I ordered it, I knew what I wanted to do and I had a pack of Core'dination cardstock that I picked up really cheap in sale months ago.

(The hand isn's part of the cover..its my now 5 year old getting involved! lol)

I started by cutting 3 rough circles, all different sizes.
Then I used the Distressing tool, pulling and pushing along the edge of the cardstock. Its quite messy so be warned!
Next, I crumpled the flowers up and lightly flattened them out again.
After crumpling, later the flower up, alternating colours, and make a hole in the centre for a brad. I used my Crop-a Dile Big Bite.
The Final part is to add a Brad.

No comments:

Post a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...